WELCOME!

Welcome 2 Hannah E's News!I hope u like my Blog.Please post comments, if u want.If u want 2 become a follower go right ahead. Thanks 4 coming 2 my blog & have fun! =-)

Thursday, January 13, 2011

My Cat Princess

This is my cat, her name is Princess.  I got her 2 years ago, I was in 4grade. It was my birthday & I wanted a turtle so my dad (2 weeks be4 my birthday)went 2 th pet store, they had turtles.Then my birthday came we when 2 th pet store & they had this cute black kitten but then we went 2 get a turtle but they had no more turtles!  Th guy said they wouldnt hav any more turtles til spring!  Then my big brother took me 2 th birds while my parent said we had 2 leave with somethin & i liked th cat so we came home with a black cat! J.C. said i had 2 pick a name & stick with it (bc when i was little i would change th names of my stuffed animals) LOL!

1 comment:

  1. My cat looks a litte mad mayb because i woke her up from her nap.

    ReplyDelete