WELCOME!

Welcome 2 Hannah E's News!I hope u like my Blog.Please post comments, if u want.If u want 2 become a follower go right ahead. Thanks 4 coming 2 my blog & have fun! =-)

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sarah

I have a really good friend named Sarah & she loves 2 draw and write poems! Sarah said i could put 1 of her poems up. ~Me~....im a white kid with cheroekee in my blood. But my memories are just like mud. Im growing up too fast but im in middle school at last! I was born on Columbas Day. When im in the dark, im afraid. I have more than enough friends. I have a boyfriend, well that depends. I have 2 siblings older than me. But my bestest friend has turned mean. I have brown wavy hair.I have parents that care. My name is Sarah Gillis. Yep thats me. Now Im  pleased! By:Sarah Gillis, 1 of my BFFLs. She is really good! I love her like sis!:-)

1 comment: