WELCOME!

Welcome 2 Hannah E's News!I hope u like my Blog.Please post comments, if u want.If u want 2 become a follower go right ahead. Thanks 4 coming 2 my blog & have fun! =-)

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope every1 had a great Valentine's day! My day was filled with fun, joy, & luv!! I am really fit 4 V-day because my favorite color is red & I luv hearts! LOL!! :) Today I talked 2 all my friends, I laughed, & had a great time! :) My mom & dad got me a chocolate bar with a necklace tha says Love! Its cute :) Well I hope u had a wonderful time like I did!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Hannah, It's Rachael. I LOVE chocolate!! I got a bag of chocolates from my mom and a TAYLOR SWIFT card!! :) I had a fantastic Valentine's Day!! :) TTYL Email me!!

    ReplyDelete