WELCOME!

Welcome 2 Hannah E's News!I hope u like my Blog.Please post comments, if u want.If u want 2 become a follower go right ahead. Thanks 4 coming 2 my blog & have fun! =-)

Saturday, February 5, 2011

My Sister The Vampire: Take Two

I just finished a book called My Sister The Vampire: Take Two, it was soooo good! I luv-ed it! Its about these two girls they r twins but one is a vampire & the ones tha not a vampire (Olivia) has a crush on this guy who has comes 2 town 2 make a movie! And Olivia is th most happy about it & her sister Ivy is determined to set them up! But once Olivia & her movie star crush start 2 hit it off Ivy thinks he may be a vampire!! (Its book 5)

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to see if the Library carries that book! I'm always looking for a good book!

    ReplyDelete