WELCOME!

Welcome 2 Hannah E's News!I hope u like my Blog.Please post comments, if u want.If u want 2 become a follower go right ahead. Thanks 4 coming 2 my blog & have fun! =-)

Friday, May 20, 2011

Swim Day

Today was 1 of those fun days where u don't do any work! We had Swim/Field Day!! 4 Field day we played kickball & 4 square. My homeroom lost kickball oh well. But 4 square there really isn't a winner. But then we ate & went 2 the YMCA that is really close 2 the school. We didn't walk so I was glad. (LOL) The long pool we had 2 do our swim test in was FREEZING!!! The other was soooo much warmer. I had so much fun! And Rachael, u will have soooo much fun Monday trust me! :)

2 comments:

  1. Man I wish we could do that everyday!LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad u had fun! :) I hope 2 have fun 2! I agree w/ u 2 about doin' that everyday! That would be AWESOME! :) LOL! Email me! :)

    ReplyDelete