WELCOME!

Welcome 2 Hannah E's News!I hope u like my Blog.Please post comments, if u want.If u want 2 become a follower go right ahead. Thanks 4 coming 2 my blog & have fun! =-)

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My brother, J.C.

I have big brother named  J.C., he is 17. He goes 2 GSSM (Governor School For Science and Mathematics) it is a school 4 SUPER smart people! J.C. always helps me when he is home, helps me understand stuff, he is nice, SMART, funny, and athletic. We may fight but that is brother and little sister 4 u! :) When I was younger I would want 2 do just as good as him and I would annoy him..but I told him I have 2 be annoying!LOL I remember when I had kidney stones, he was worried (every1 really) He answered my questions. I miss him a lot since he has gone 2 GSSM....J.C. I luv u & miss u! :)

2 comments:

  1. I thank God 4 such a wonderful big brother!! :) God gives us gifts and ur family and friends are 1 of them! :) THANKS God

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah,
    J.C. is so lucky 2 have a little sister like you! You're truly awesome!
    <3~RMO

    ReplyDelete