WELCOME!

Welcome 2 Hannah E's News!I hope u like my Blog.Please post comments, if u want.If u want 2 become a follower go right ahead. Thanks 4 coming 2 my blog & have fun! =-)

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Her Evil Twin

Her Evil Twin is a poison apple book. Its about a girl named Anna Dipalo, who is in 7th grade. Anna has a best friend named Dory Welch, but Dory doesn't act her age. Sometimes Anna thinks Dory dresses like she is still 7, she isn't cool, & maybe a little lame. Anna wants 2 be cool, wants adventure, & wants people 2 see her not feel insivable, but all those things Dory can't do. Then Anna meets a new girl named Emma, who is everything  she ever wanted. But Emma is more of the bad type. Emma gets Anna 2 do stuff she would never do! But Emma never gets caught but Anna does. After all they both look so  much alike-who can even tell them apart?? But when some of Emma's ideas start 2 turn out really bad 4 Anna she starts 2 worry & wonder.....is her new BFF her EVIL TWIN?! I really liked this book  I couldn't put it down..so when I can't stop reading its a really good book then! LOL ;)

1 comment:

  1. That Book was AWESOME! :) Thanks for recommending it to me

    ReplyDelete