WELCOME!

Welcome 2 Hannah E's News!I hope u like my Blog.Please post comments, if u want.If u want 2 become a follower go right ahead. Thanks 4 coming 2 my blog & have fun! =-)

Monday, June 13, 2011

My Baptism Day



On May Sunday 1, 2011 I asked Jesus 2 be my Savior! And on May Sunday 29, 2011 I got baptised. My dad's sister's family came (Mandy, Ray, Regan) my cousin who we call our aunt (Jackie, Stewart, & Sam) both my grandmothers (Mema (dad's side) Miemie (mom's side) my great aunt came, (Wanda) then my mom's sister's family (Rhonda, Michael, Kelsey, & Kelsey's boyfriend, Zach) then my family. (mom, dad, & JC)  My dad was the one who baptised me. :) The water was COLD....but I only was in there 4 a 1 min or 2. Then we all went home 4 lunch!! I played wii with Regan & Sam. The lunch was GOOD!! LOL :) Here are pictures that my mom took. Hope u like them! "That if you confess with your mouth, Jesus is the Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved."-Romans 10:9 Oh thanks Caroline 4 helping me some & thanks 2 my dad & my great family!! :)

2 comments: