WELCOME!

Welcome 2 Hannah E's News!I hope u like my Blog.Please post comments, if u want.If u want 2 become a follower go right ahead. Thanks 4 coming 2 my blog & have fun! =-)

Friday, March 2, 2012

Emily Windsnap and the Siren's Secret

You are talking to the Reading Queen! I have just finished another book & I haven't yet to post this book til now  ouch kind of bad! Ok so I just finished the last in this series.(there are 4 books in total) Emily Windsnap and the Siren's Secret by Liz Kessler. In Emily's fourth adventure, everything finally seems to be perfect in her life. Her family is together again, she is free to spend time with her best friend, Shona, and her new friend Aaron. But when the mer-town of Shiprock is threatened by construction, Emily and her family are charged by Neptune to bring humans and merpeople together again. Before Emily knows it, she is back in Brightport, carrying out Neptune's order, searching for some missing sirens with Shona & sorting out her feelings toward Aaron, yet worst of all? Dealing with her old enemies Mandy and Mr. Beeston. Emily sure has her fins filled! In this final book Liz Kessler has funny, good, & just always wanting to keep reading the next page. Greatly written. It shows just in a different way of course that everyone is the same & we shouldn't judge others. I would say go out & read this series but I would say read the 1st one, then 2nd one, then 3rd, & then this one to really get it. HAHAHA! I have more books to come....:) 

1 comment:

  1. Dang Banana! You're reading too much!! Hahaha! JK I haven't read a single book but I just stareted a book and I'm on page 20.

    ReplyDelete