WELCOME!

Welcome 2 Hannah E's News!I hope u like my Blog.Please post comments, if u want.If u want 2 become a follower go right ahead. Thanks 4 coming 2 my blog & have fun! =-)

Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Secret Language of Girls

I just finished another book called The Secret Language of Girls by Frances O'Roark Dowell. Back inn the old days when Kate had no interest in boys, she never cared what others thought of her. Now, it appeared, love was turning her into a rotten human being. Eleven-year-old Kate Faber wishes she could talk to her best friend, Marylin, about this. But Marylin is no longer her best friend. Or is she? Kate and Marylin were always the kind of best friends who lived on the same block for their whole lives, and who agreed on what kinds of boys were worth kissing, and who should be invited to their sleepover. The kind of best friends who didn't need words to talk, but who always just knew! But lately Marylin has started to think that Kate can be a bit babyish. And Kate thinks Marylin is acting like a big snob. Somehow nothing is the same, but secretly Kate & Marylin both wish it could be........This book is really good! It shows how even the greatest sisters in the world can fight. Plus it is really easy to put your feet in their shoes. It shows girls can be hard but somehow we always get back together. It is very insightful, funny, sweet, very real, & well written. Read it!! I bet you will love it. :D 

1 comment:

  1. I own that book and I read it last year. I liked it too! :)

    ReplyDelete