WELCOME!

Welcome 2 Hannah E's News!I hope u like my Blog.Please post comments, if u want.If u want 2 become a follower go right ahead. Thanks 4 coming 2 my blog & have fun! =-)

Sunday, April 22, 2012

New York City & DC!

Me riding a bumper car

Lincoln 

 US Capital

First Lady's dress

A solider in front of tomb of unknown

Me eating cotton candy at the game

NBC!

Kirra, Lauren, Madison & I with M.P!

Madison & I with the Smurfs!

My fav. Drink-COKE!

 Statue of Liberty 
At my school, FCMS, the whole 7th grade (well not all of them) went to New York City & Washington DC!  I was in a group of 4 girls, Lauren L, Kirra M., & Madison G. then of course my mom. It was a 13hr drive to NYC...it was good but only thing is I wish our bus would have been a bit more quiet. We got to our hotel somewhere around 2 AM & we all went to bed around 3AM  & we all woke up at 6:55 so not even 4hrs! But that didn't stop us....so on Wed: went around NYC then after our lunch we had a Bus Tour yet once that was over we went to see Mary Poppins! It was supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.(SONG) Thurs: It was our free day so my group went to tour NBC then we went to Time Square. That night we went to this cold baseball game which I didn't really watch...LOL! Fri: Went to DC & we went to some museums but we didn't have enough time there! Sat: King's Domain where there are rides which I don't like to ride very much. I got back around 12 AM  & didn't go to bed til 1. Sometime in New York....I rode the subway which wasn't bad but at first I was so scared!! Now that may be the last time I ride it. And the traffic there....wasn't good! Our bus driver didn't like any of it, there were people who ran right in front of our big bus I mean do you want to be dead? Same for DC, it felt like we never left NYC! In NYC we saw the Naked Cowboy & most of my group had pic taken with these people dressed up as someone...which you give them money if you do. There was a lot of walking! I am really glad to be home with all my friends again though. I'll always remember the Big Apple City though! Here are some pic....hope you like! <3 

2 comments:

  1. That was an amazing trip and glad i got to spend it with you! :) (this is Lauren L btw aha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I know it's you girl. And yes I loved it. I am so glad you were my roommate. Love you<3

    ReplyDelete