WELCOME!

Welcome 2 Hannah E's News!I hope u like my Blog.Please post comments, if u want.If u want 2 become a follower go right ahead. Thanks 4 coming 2 my blog & have fun! =-)

Monday, April 9, 2012

Wishful Thinking


I have finished a book called Wishful Thinking by Alexandra Bullen. If you could wish for a new life...would you?? Hazel Snow has always been alone. Adopted as a baby & shuffled from home to home, she's never really belonged anywhere. So when she receives three stunning, magical dresses-each with the power to grant one wish-Hazel wishes to know her mother. Yet transported to a time & place she couldn't have imagined, Hazel starts living an alternate life with her mother she never knew. Over the course of one amazing, miraculous summer, Hazel forms the most unexpected friendship & falls in love. But will her search to uncover her past forever alter her future?? This book...lets just say...was GREAT!! Alexandra didn't miss one word...it made me want to keep reading & would get kind of mad when my teachers said to put it away. Wonderfully written & couldn't be better. It shows the hardness of not knowing your real mom & feeling lost...but once you get what you have been searching for, your not sure if you can handle it. So many twists & turns I wasn't even thinking of! A MUST READ book!! Got any books you think I would like?(Always on the search for a good book) Comment! And I will post more books along the way....& if you have any ideas of something else I should post..comment as well. Thanks <3 -Hannah 

1 comment:

  1. Great Hannah I might be interested in that book!!! It least I can say I read a little bit.....

    ReplyDelete