WELCOME!

Welcome 2 Hannah E's News!I hope u like my Blog.Please post comments, if u want.If u want 2 become a follower go right ahead. Thanks 4 coming 2 my blog & have fun! =-)

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Fashion By God

Hey! I made a new blog about Fashion. My friend from GA, Brittany is also helping with it. So sometimes it will be me or her posting. But we put our name or something so u will know. If u have any questions about fashion E-mail us. It is really cool and fun. Become a follower, leave a comment, and check it out. Here is the address http://fashiontibs.blogspot.com/ check it out when u can. Thanks! :)  

2 comments:

  1. I ~<3~ ur new blog! It's awesome! Just like u

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so true Rachael........... HAVING A GREAT TIME IN NYC WITH HANNAH, LAUREN, AND KIARA!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete