WELCOME!

Welcome 2 Hannah E's News!I hope u like my Blog.Please post comments, if u want.If u want 2 become a follower go right ahead. Thanks 4 coming 2 my blog & have fun! =-)

Sunday, August 28, 2011

2rd Week of 7th Grade

I made it past the 2nd week of 7th grade. Its been good & I have a feeling it will get better along the way. I got into Yearbook Staff and my first meeting is Monday. I can't wait! :) I have Drama & P.E. right now. P.E. needs 2 give us girls a longer time 2 change. LOL! The drama teacher is great. She is also my Yearbook Staff teacher. Next semester I will have Art and....Family Science. Can't wait. I am loving school. And this week is the first dance & the first football game & I am going 2 both! Hows school 4 u? :) The picture is of my first day. Good outfit? 

2 comments:

  1. I love that outfit & I can't wait 4 the dance! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like school because I do too! :) I like ur outfit too! :) <3

    ReplyDelete