WELCOME!

Welcome 2 Hannah E's News!I hope u like my Blog.Please post comments, if u want.If u want 2 become a follower go right ahead. Thanks 4 coming 2 my blog & have fun! =-)

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Smurfs

My mom and I went to go see The Smurfs! It was very cute, funny, and good 4 any kid. My mom watched the cartoon when it was on. There are 99 smurfs (there is only 1 girl made from the wizard) and their Papa. They are all named after their presently. Like Brainy, Clumsy, or Grouchy. There is an Evil Wizard and his funny cat who want the smurfs magic. But when they go after them on the Blue Moon some of the smurfs end up in New York City. Can u think about small little blue people in one of the biggest cities ever? It was a cute, funny, and any kid or adult would love it. I may be a little older 4 the movie but one thing I know childhood never dies! :) 

2 comments:

  1. I loved that movie! LOL! :) If any of you see it I know it will be good. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I'll have to go see the Smurfs.............

    ReplyDelete