WELCOME!

Welcome 2 Hannah E's News!I hope u like my Blog.Please post comments, if u want.If u want 2 become a follower go right ahead. Thanks 4 coming 2 my blog & have fun! =-)

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Everybody Bugs Out

I finished a book called Everyone Bugs Out. By Leslie Margolis. It is about Annabelle, who loves her new school and her new great friends! But suddenly they are all freaking over the first school dance. And here comes the hard part, everyone has dates or are getting them. Plus the science fair is going on. And Annabelle knows who she wants as a date: Oliver, nice, smart, and a great smile plus he is one of her science partners. So Annabelle founds out they work great with each other. (To bad Tobias ruins it when they talk!) So what is the big problem?? Claire, one of Annabelle's great friends likes Oliver and she sort of called dibs. How can Annabelle work so closely with her secret crush and stay true to her friend? It is not all fun and games 4 this troubled pre-teen. I really liked this book. I couldn't put it down but at sometimes I just wanted Annabelle to do what would have been better than not telling her friends about her crush on Oliver. It has good advise on how to do the same thing if it happens 2 u. Any girl can find a new best friend in this book. It ended with a good note but u may wanted it 2 keep going and see where it ends up. But right now I wish Leslie Margolis would come up with a new book that tells us more.

No comments:

Post a Comment