WELCOME!

Welcome 2 Hannah E's News!I hope u like my Blog.Please post comments, if u want.If u want 2 become a follower go right ahead. Thanks 4 coming 2 my blog & have fun! =-)

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Family Garden




This our big garden. (NOT little, BIG)  My great grandfather used to do this during the summer. But my great grandfather died on Dec 29, 2010. And my dad is a great gardener so he took over it. And he gets help from his family. (maybe not as much as he would like, Lol!!) We even sell the stuff we grow! We sell tomatoes, zucchini, cucumbers, peppers, & sometimes corn. The only day we don't sell is Sunday or when dad thinks we don't have enough at that time to sell. When I want 2 relax I sit in the haminke where when I was a kid, J.C. & I would fight over it, but we shared it or tried 2 sit on it together. So if u or your parents want some fresh food go 2 to Woodruff Rd where it has a sign out saying,"Tomatoes, Zucchini,, Cucumber's" . I have had fun working in the Garden (even if it is like 100 out) & I know my great grandfather is smiling up in Heaven. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hannah,
    I see your Icee's in the background... I thought yall only sold vegstables... am I missing something. Jk gurl! :)
    <3~ CGQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I have some corn? I love corn on the cobb! LOL!

    ReplyDelete