WELCOME!

Welcome 2 Hannah E's News!I hope u like my Blog.Please post comments, if u want.If u want 2 become a follower go right ahead. Thanks 4 coming 2 my blog & have fun! =-)

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Dreamer

This is our other cat, Dreamer. When we lived in our old house there were a lot of cats around us. There were 4 cats. We gave all of them names even if not all of them came in. We found Dreamer & we guess her daughter, Storm, (I gave both of them their names) so dad got both of them inside our house on those cold days. Storm didn't like it, but Dreamer did and became an inside cat! u can see in this picture of who her daddy is. Dreamer loves my dad. Dreamer loves everyone (unlike my cat, my cat only loves me!) but Dreamer has someone special. Then when we moved Dream came with us. And Dreamer hasn't gone outside since. Dreamer loves everyone, loves hugs, loving, napping, and bathing! Dreamer will always be ours. :)

2 comments:

  1. I took that pic when I spained my ankle. It was funny so I didn't care if it did hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, that is such a funny pic of Dreamer and ur dad! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete