WELCOME!

Welcome 2 Hannah E's News!I hope u like my Blog.Please post comments, if u want.If u want 2 become a follower go right ahead. Thanks 4 coming 2 my blog & have fun! =-)

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Girls acting Catty

I finished a book called, "Girls acting Catty" by Leslie Margolis. It is about Annabelle, who just started middle school somewhere new & it hasn't been that bad.  She made a great group of friends, and it turns out that teaching those wild boys how 2 act is a lot like training a puppy! But Annabelle encounters a new breed of trouble: Taylor and the Three Terrors. There isn't any training manual for these cool cats. They don't like Annabelle or her friends. But sometimes Taylor acts super nice to Annabelle and she feels torn. Is Miss Popularly being fake?! Or has Annabelle found the wrong friends?! Plus there is a big change that is going to happen for Annabelle and her family. As Annabelle grows up, there are changes she doesn't think she is ready to face...but in the end it turns out really good. I really liked this book!! I think I would recommend this book to any girl. A lot of girls can relate to it just by what Annabelle is going though. Plus she has the change in her family. It is a great book and I can't wait til I read the third 1!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you liked that book! I am glad I could reccomend it to you as well! :) Email me and I hope you enjoy book 3! :)

    ReplyDelete