WELCOME!

Welcome 2 Hannah E's News!I hope u like my Blog.Please post comments, if u want.If u want 2 become a follower go right ahead. Thanks 4 coming 2 my blog & have fun! =-)

Friday, July 15, 2011

Boys are Dogs

I finished the book  "Boys are Dogs" by Leslie Margolis. It is about a girl named Annabelle. When Annabelle comes back home after summer camp, her life is sooo different. She is moving into her mom's boyfriend, who happens to be very geeky, and which means starting 6th grade at a new school! She used to all girls school so it is her first time going 2 school with boys. The boys practically running in the halls like wild animals. And Annabelle's new puppy is taking over the house by peeing on the carpet, chewing on her NEW clothes, and training him isn't easiest. But the puppy came with a training manual so at least she has one thing under control. Unless....can you train a boy like you train a dog?? I liked this book. Its good for any girl. I to agree some boys are dogs but not all...LOL!!  And I think any girl can learn something from Annabelle. :)

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad I could recommend that book 2 u and I am so glad u liked it!

    ReplyDelete