WELCOME!

Welcome 2 Hannah E's News!I hope u like my Blog.Please post comments, if u want.If u want 2 become a follower go right ahead. Thanks 4 coming 2 my blog & have fun! =-)

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Middle School The Worst Years of My Life


I finished this book called Middle School the Worst Years of My Life by James Patterson who was voted Children's Choice Author of the Year. Plus I read this before I started middle school. If you have started middle school or about to go into to it read this story it could help you.....survive. Also you will laugh your guts out on every page! Rafe has quite the story to tell you. Rafe made up a"game" that breaks every rule in the book. Here is what I want to say he thinks Normal is BORING!! Rafe fell sort of in "like" with the most popular girl in school, accidentally on purpose hurt all the people he cares about, he went into the soda business but got busted, wrestled with a real live bear repeatedly, .sold his soul to a bully a $1 at the time, & fought and overcome the Dragon Lady. I don't think you should do what he has done unless you want to end up like him. But read the stuff to find out! I loved this book I agree how Normal is boring & you should be yourself. But don't go overboard like Rafe did. It’s a great book! :) 

1 comment:

  1. You write the best blogs about books! You should start a blog about books!! You could call it "Book Lovers!"

    ReplyDelete