WELCOME!

Welcome 2 Hannah E's News!I hope u like my Blog.Please post comments, if u want.If u want 2 become a follower go right ahead. Thanks 4 coming 2 my blog & have fun! =-)

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Smoky Mountains





My family went to the Smoky Mountains where my grandmother (Mema, dad's mom) lives. It felt better there than here. It still was hot but it was 85 not 95 or HIGHER!! Hahaha....my big brother, J.C., and dad golfed while mom and I shopped and bumped around (And I mean literally , I hit my head on wooden hanger of Maggie (in Maggie Valley-Maggie is the woman who represents the city) and it was raining so I slipped and it really hurt!) That was the low of my day. LOL!! :) And my mom & I took a lots of pictures, hope u like! The Pictures:My brother golfing, me working on the laptop writing my book, The Great Smoky Mountains, me eating Ice Cream, and me on a turtle. 

2 comments:

  1. I had so much fun! I wish we stayed longer than 2 days. LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure does look like you had fun! :) ~<3~ Rachael

    ReplyDelete