WELCOME!

Welcome 2 Hannah E's News!I hope u like my Blog.Please post comments, if u want.If u want 2 become a follower go right ahead. Thanks 4 coming 2 my blog & have fun! =-)

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Curiosity Killed the Cat

I finished a book called Curiosity Killed the Cat. Its about a girl named Hannah. Hannah isn't thrilled to be moving in with her dad and his new family, who live in a house this close to a spooky cemetery. Luckily Hannah doesn't believe all the "ghost cat" stories she's heard about the graveyard. (well doesn't believe yet) Besides, Hannah has bigger worries:Her EVIL stepsister, Madison, is a total mean girl. Hannah's cat, Icky, has been missing since Hannah moved from her mom's. and worst of all, every night something scratches at her door but when she looks, nothing is there! Hannah's staring to wonder-could those scary cat stories be true after all?! I really liked this book. And what makes it even better is the main character has my name and has a black cat & so do I. Plus my Princess has ran away a few times and I was always worried. I love the book!! :) 

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like the perfect story 4 u! :)~<3~ Rachael

    ReplyDelete