WELCOME!

Welcome 2 Hannah E's News!I hope u like my Blog.Please post comments, if u want.If u want 2 become a follower go right ahead. Thanks 4 coming 2 my blog & have fun! =-)

Sunday, November 20, 2011

My 13 Birthday & Parties!











My birthday was Nov 17, I turned 13 (about time!LOL) The weekend before my birthday was my family party.  My dad's sister's family came, my grandmother & mom's sister's family came, my great aunt & uncle & my great grandmother, my cousin Ricky, then of course my other 2 cousins who came with their parents. My cousins, Regan & Sam played with my Sparklers, I kept from 4th of July. I helped my mom make my Key Lime Pie Birthday Cake! Then this weekend which was after my birthday my friends came over. It was a sleepover but only some stayed for the sleepover part. It was SO much fun! I couldn't stop from laughing. But my dad wanted ear pugs...hehehehe there was a lot of laughing but hey what else do you think teen girls are going to do? And yes...I have pictures! One cause my mom is always taking pictures & pictures make memories. That is why I am on Yearbook Staff...LOL! But I think my 13th birthday is one I won't be forgetting anytime soon! I had so much fun and I am so thankful for my family & friends that God has given me. Now as promised here are some pictures, its not all of them but you know I can only put so many up. Hope you like them and thanks 4 checking it out. 

2 comments:

  1. I love those pictures! LOL! I had a lot fun 2...don't think i will be forgeting my 13th Birthday any time soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Party was the best and I'm so thankful that I got to come to your party and spend your birthday with you! :)

    ReplyDelete