WELCOME!

Welcome 2 Hannah E's News!I hope u like my Blog.Please post comments, if u want.If u want 2 become a follower go right ahead. Thanks 4 coming 2 my blog & have fun! =-)

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Career Poem

Dreams are like stars falling in the night sky 
To be a fashion designer, that is my dream
But I have back up dreams, like to write or to help kids
Live in a house with 3 kids, a great husband, and a pet to love
Always been creative, ideas in my head, and make a difference in this world
I will work hard every day, for one day I know I will fulfill my dream! 
Hannah Kay Elmore 
Hey! We had to write a poem about our career & this is what I wrote, and I also earned it in the consent! IDK what they will think of my poem...but I hope u guys like it! :) 

1 comment:

  1. Good Job Hannah! I like it! :) I forgot to write my poem but your's is like really good! :)

    ReplyDelete