WELCOME!

Welcome 2 Hannah E's News!I hope u like my Blog.Please post comments, if u want.If u want 2 become a follower go right ahead. Thanks 4 coming 2 my blog & have fun! =-)

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! All I can say is stay warm if u goin out (anytime really, its cold out!) get as much candy or smiles u can get, & just have fun! Well it is Monday...& 2 me it was just another school day but my hall went on a field trip. It was so much fun! Some great poems & writings were performed. Some of them were The Raven, The Tell-Tale Heart (written by Edgar Allan Poe) The Ghost of the Sleepy Hollow, The Monkey's Paw, The Necklace, & The....something of The Frog. They all were good but u know some weren't & every1 got tired at the end. We missed all classes but Recess & 8th period. Now hope every1 Halloween is fun, warm, & spooky.....hahaha! Happy Halloween....

1 comment:

  1. Happy Halloween Hannah! I went trick-or-treating with my cousins and I made sure I smiled at everyone door-to-door (to get xtra candy!) Anyway, my fav. poem by Edgar Allen Poe would be "Annabelle Lee". TTYL ~<3~ Rachael "_"

    ReplyDelete