WELCOME!

Welcome 2 Hannah E's News!I hope u like my Blog.Please post comments, if u want.If u want 2 become a follower go right ahead. Thanks 4 coming 2 my blog & have fun! =-)

Monday, October 10, 2011

Just Being Myself

Just being Myself
I don’t want to be the girl who laughs odd, sometimes I have a broken heart, I fall in love way to easily, I get hurt, I turn red a lot, I always try to do my best, I get stressed….a lot, wonder if I am too smart or I act dumb too much, never know when I want to cry, when I want to smile, or when I am in a bad mood. Sometimes I know where I stand, I stand out in the crowd, I am being myself, I am confident, I know who I am and I am not changing that, I just walk off and smile to the world but sometimes….I am in the crowd, I am just like everyone else, I try not be seen, I am just so shy, I just don’t want to stick out like I am some weirdo, and I want to be someone else. But then I look at all the things I am, the people I like to be with, the things I do, the way I look, and act. Then I see…I like who I am, sometimes I want to change but when I think about it…this is the way God made me and I like how God made me. I like it, you don’t have to, just me. I will always be myself.  Dosen’t matter what others think of you just matters what you think. Because if you don’t feel right then you aren’t being yourself! Don’t change for anyone. Just be yourself no matter if you are super smart, shy, different, odd, or whatever you are, stay the same. That is who people really like you! I wrote this and I hope u like it! Just remember 2 always be yourself. 

1 comment:

  1. I love that you put that on your blog. I'll have to put one like that on my blog. Your my sister 4eva! :)

    ReplyDelete