WELCOME!

Welcome 2 Hannah E's News!I hope u like my Blog.Please post comments, if u want.If u want 2 become a follower go right ahead. Thanks 4 coming 2 my blog & have fun! =-)

Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Tail Of Emily Windsnap

Sorry I haven't written anything on books 4 a while. I just kept forgetting. But I finished this book..a while ago. LOL! It is The Tail Of Emily Windsnap by Liz Kessler. It is about a girl named Emily Windsnap, she lives on a boat with her mom. She doesn't have a dad, never meat him. But u will hear about that later in the story...anyway. Everybody has a secret but hers is a little different. She didn't even know about it until the first day of swimming class in 7th grade. As you know...Emily as never been allowed in the water before but as it turns out it comes very naturally...in fact so naturally that you might even say ..well it is true and that is her secret: She found out she is a mermaid. I loved this book....I couldn't put it down. There are 4 books of these. And I am on the 3rd no worries I will write what is about th second 1. I like 2 look at it by seeing Emily finds herself. And she now has that hole in her heart fixed to me but there are many problems ahead 4 her  and she doesn't know what to do but she has people who will help her though it! She doesn't really know who trust to but though it all it always turns out to be good. READ IT :) 

1 comment:

  1. I will have to read it then Hannah! If you say it's good, then it must be!!!!!!!!!!!
    ~<3~ RACHAEL

    ReplyDelete