WELCOME!

Welcome 2 Hannah E's News!I hope u like my Blog.Please post comments, if u want.If u want 2 become a follower go right ahead. Thanks 4 coming 2 my blog & have fun! =-)

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Dolphin Tale

My grandmother took my cousin and me to go see Dolphin Tale. It just came out and it is based on a true story. A dolphin loses it whole tale and dolphins can't live without their tale not forever at least. But this dolphin keeps swimming. But in this movie a boy finds Winter and they have 2 cut the tale off because its hurting it. And the boy has 2 go 2 summer school but he keeps going 2 see the dolphin. He meets new friends and Winter loves him doesn't want him 2 leave. After he gets his mom 2 go along with it he keeps going but he has cousin who went off to war but his leg doesn't work and after seeing him the boy has an idea. He asks to put something on the dolphin's tale and the doctor says no one in their right mind would do this but I am not in my right  mind. So he says yes. After a few  trys it doesn't work the dolphin moves its tale side 2 side and it can't do that without dieing but then the boy has an idea but another problem to...the place holding Winter has no money can't go on. But the  kids find a way to make it keep going. The dolphin is saved, the place is saved, and the boy has a great life ahead of him. I loved this movie! So good for any kids and parents. Winter touched many people's heart...and this was great. I think the message was never giving up even when u feel broken. Go out and see this movie! :) 

1 comment:

  1. I have been wanting to see that movie. I'll have to wait till it comes out on DVD.

    ReplyDelete