WELCOME!

Welcome 2 Hannah E's News!I hope u like my Blog.Please post comments, if u want.If u want 2 become a follower go right ahead. Thanks 4 coming 2 my blog & have fun! =-)

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Catching Fire

The Reading Queen is back! I finished Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins. (second book of Hunger Games) Now I won't say anything about the first book because I don't want to ruin anything if you do read it. (It is very good though) Against all odds, Katniss has won the Hunger Games! She and her fellow District 12 tribute Peeta Mellark are miraculously still alive. You would think Katniss would be relieved, happy even. After all she has returned to her family and her longtime friend, Gale. Yet nothing seems to be quite the same like Katniss wishes it to be. Gale holds her at an icy distance. Peeta almost turns his back to her completely. And there are whispers of a rebellion against the Capitol-a rebellion that Katniss & Peeta have helped create...Much to her shock, Katniss fueled an unrest she's afraid she cannot stop. But what scares her  more is she isn't entirely convinced she should even try! As time draws near for Katniss and Peeta to visit the districts on the Capitol's cruel Victory Tour, the stakes are much higher than ever! If they can't prove they are lost in their star-crossed love the consequences will be horrifying. In this second book Suzanne Collins continues the story of Katniss Everdeen testing her more than ever & shocking readers at every turn. This book will have you asking questions til the every end of the book. Makes you want to read til  the clocks hits 12! I loved the book. Shocking every time I turned the page. I just couldn't wait to see what happened next. It makes you think! I love this book. READ THE BOOK!It will keep you on the edge of your seat so watch out. -Hannah :D 

2 comments: