WELCOME!

Welcome 2 Hannah E's News!I hope u like my Blog.Please post comments, if u want.If u want 2 become a follower go right ahead. Thanks 4 coming 2 my blog & have fun! =-)

Monday, January 2, 2012

Drawing!

This is my drawing! It is called When Dawn Becomes Day by no other...Hannah K. Elmore! I got the idea one day...I think I was going to school & when my mom and I go to school the sun is coming up. When the sun was coming up the trees & everything looked black like it was painted black almost. I thought it was so pretty & I got the idea to draw it! To me it shows that the Earth is so pretty & wonderful, mostly because God made it with His own two hands! But even though the Earth is so beautiful people still mistreat it! They throw their trash where animals could get hurt, they cut down trees, & they put bad chemicals in the air & water! I mean....why?! The Earth is your home too so why not try to help it?! I like my drawing & I hope you do too! Leave comments & tell me what you think. Thanks, BYE! -Hannah :D 

1 comment: