WELCOME!

Welcome 2 Hannah E's News!I hope u like my Blog.Please post comments, if u want.If u want 2 become a follower go right ahead. Thanks 4 coming 2 my blog & have fun! =-)

Monday, January 16, 2012

Coke(Coca-Cola)

We have heard of Coke! It has been around since 1886.(I think) At first it was used for medicine but then it became a soft drink!!! It was made in these kind of bottles...glass. I think that is cool! But the Makers of Coke made a new product of Coke but no one liked it so they had to take all the bad coke out of stores & put the one people liked which is now what we have today......Original Coke! My great grandfather, Granddaddy Jack, favorite drink was Coke and when we would go to his house, my dad, brother, & I would always get coke for our drink. I loved to drink out of the glass coke because I had never seen anything like it & thought it was cool that I got to drink out of it. Plus one my favorite memories would be Jack holding the coke bottle...Coke will always & forever be my favorite soft drink! Sorry Mellow Yellow...GO COKE! :) 

1 comment: