WELCOME!

Welcome 2 Hannah E's News!I hope u like my Blog.Please post comments, if u want.If u want 2 become a follower go right ahead. Thanks 4 coming 2 my blog & have fun! =-)

Friday, January 27, 2012

At First Bite!

I am the reading queen! Hahaha...I finished another book it is At First Bite by Ruth Ames. It is a Poison Apple Book. Ever since she became a full-fledged vampire, things haven't been easy for twelve-year-old Ashlee Lambert. After moving from New York City to sunny Los Angeles, she's excited to make a fresh new start. But Ashlee never counted on a clique of popular mean girls who won't let her in their group or awful sunburns. Keeping her huge secret is suddenly harder than ever. And when something-or someone- starts attacking people at her school, Ashlee realizes she's not the only vampire in town. It's up to Ashlee and her friends to figure out who's behind the attacks before her cover is blown forever! I loved this book! I wish it had gone into stuff but hey that lets you pick the ending. It shows some things that you may have never gone through or just ever thought about. I think you should read it! LOL :) & don't worry have a lot more books to read...

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to have to read that book! :) It sounds sooooo good!

    ReplyDelete