WELCOME!

Welcome 2 Hannah E's News!I hope u like my Blog.Please post comments, if u want.If u want 2 become a follower go right ahead. Thanks 4 coming 2 my blog & have fun! =-)

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Bridge to Terabithia

I finished another book! And I have a lot more...haha!! It is called Bridge To Terabithia by Katherine Paterson. A secret world of their own...Jess Aaron's greatest ambition is to be the fastest runner in the fifth grade. He's been practicing all summer long and can't wait to see his classmates' faces when he beats them all! But on the first day of school, a new girl boldly crosses over to the boys' side of the playground and outruns everyone! That isn't a very good start or promising beginning for a friendship, but Jess and Leslie Burke become inseparable. Leslie has imagination. Together, she and Jess create Terabithia, a magical kingdom in the woods where the two of them rule as king and queen, and their imaginations set the only limits. Then one morning a terrible tragedy occurs. Only when Jess is able to come to grips with this tragedy does he finally understand the strength and courage Leslie has given him. I loved this book! It really  shows something everyone needs to know. I mean friendship is something everyone needs and it can be hard to do things without friends. Plus you can always make some place to where you can just be yourself. This book is really good! Its a must read. :) 

3 comments:

  1. Hey Banana,
    I saw the movie, and it was SOOO sad when she dies. :(
    Rach

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know there is a movie but I never seen it but I do a lot! Yeah I know..

    ReplyDelete